It may not seem like it, but used cooking oil could be the world’s next hot commodity. PriceWaterhouseCoopers, a London-based accountancy firm, is buying up as much of it as it can, using the oil as fuel to power its offices. The new headquarters is now one of the most eco-friendly buildings in London.
Read More: americasnewsnow
Photo Credit: flatworldsedge via Flickr
- Surfer Makes Surfboards From Recycled Ocean Garbage (wvoutpost.com)
- Passchal’s Eco-Friendly Luxury Bags Made From Recycled Products (wvoutpost.com)
- Recycling Fishing Waders For The Environment (wvoutpost.com)
- Global Warming: A Polar Bears Perspective [Videos] (wvoutpost.com)
- How Far Would You Walk For Clean Water? [Video] (wvoutpost.com)